Monday, December 19, 2011

piss off.

i couldn't sleep last night - the pressure of everything collapsed in on me ... again.  funny though, i was exhausted and teary eyed because the sleepiness was so heavy.  not unusual for me to lose sleep.  not when i feel like i'm losing greater things.

i'm not a monster, by the way. i might be projected as such, but i'm not. 
people have their own delusions and misconceptions to thwart around.
burden of proof  is on them.     
i'll tell you what you want to know.  i hold no reservation. 

i react badly.  i fight with little regard when defensive.  sometimes i'm even an asshole.
so isn't everybody else though.  i refuse to sit in this shit alone.  i don't belong here, and if i do?
so do you.

even now i'm pathetically exhausted.  i tried to nap but my head is elsewhere.  it's racing along like a retired greyhound, limping with disdain towards the world.  the world didn't do this to me though.  i mean, a very small ... minuscule percentage did ... and even some i did to myself.  

is this ambiguous enough?  i sure fucking hope so! 
lord knows i don't want to cause any upset - i mean - how would that look?
to express myself?!  what a ridiculous notion.  ha ha ha. 
my head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment