Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ranting.

make, break or busted
i'm enraged and disgusted
by the lack of the people
screaming out for
evolution
revolution
constitution
oh
it doesn't mean a thing
just another piece of paper
idiotic scribblings
wont keep us safe
keep us warm
keep us all safe from harm
and if i die before i wake
the universe, my soul to take
spreading out across the sky
stardust redemption in my eyes
burst and scatter
further go
become one with all to hold
in the center of my being
i am you and you are me
and together
we are everything
everything
that we see

but do my ears deceive me
dare i utter the repeat
there's no stomping in the streets
no screaming out for some relief
and if so
screaming be silent
it's a coined quiet riot
with the deadliest objectives
narrow minded perspectives
and take shelter
(it's so dangerous)
from all the herding sheep
flocking together
soaked in terror
a mass produced barrier
between me and all the better
it's that 'goodness' that i'm after
after all
i make the call
when i go right
when i go wrong
and when i ask 'do i belong'
so i stand strong
and beat along
to all the war drums
filled with song
and raise my hands
with loving sways
to feel the energies we save
and instantly exuding
all awareness that's occurring
planting seeds
reaping sow
harvesting where you can go
without question
disrespect
it's a risk that we all take
or should, at very least
to make a difference
to take an interest
in human kind
learn to swim
or die

No comments:

Post a Comment